Friday, June 19, 2009

So Close...

New update from CCAI:

6/19/2009
Matches Arrived!!!

We just received a group of matches today! The CCAA matched our families with log in dates of March 15, 2006! We also received matches for our expedited families due to Chinese Descent who were logged in through April 10, 2007! At this time, the CCAA has not updated their intranet website, so we do not know the official cut off date.

Congratulations to all of our families who were matched in this group! We are excited to be calling these families on Monday!
Can we really last through the weekend????

5 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

Let me assure you...you will survive!! Our referral arrived to CCAI on a Friday, but we weren't sure if our LID was included or not. Our LID just made it and we finally got the call around noon on Monday. Let me tell you it's worth the wait. Yes, CCAI makes their clients wait an extra business day, BUT they are among the quickest to travel! WELL WORTH IT!! Congrats!

Lisa said...

OH - I can so relate!! That happened to us last year in May! Sooooo hard to wait over the weekend! :)

Lisa
www.mycuprunnethover.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, lurking around RQ and have just been reading your blog. Enjoy every moment. I hope that phone rings first thing Monday morning :)

Best Wishes,
Allison,
Mum to Bradley, Joel and Tara (Jiangxi Aug 07)

Lauri said...

Hi-

I just found your blog on RQ. My DH and I are also LID 3/15/06 with CCAI. What a long weekend! I'd love to connect with you before we travel. My email is bluegoosepair@centurytel.net.

-Lauri

The Winslows said...

Hang in there!!! Tomorrow is almost here!!
Tara