Saturday, January 3, 2009

A New Year has Begun

The new year has begun and we are still waiting. Waiting on CCAA to get through all the dossiers that arrived before ours, matching deserving families with precious children. The good news is they have officially matched families whose dossiers were logged in up to February 28, 2006. Our log in date (LID) is March 15, 2006. CCAA has been averaging approximately 5 log in dates per month so the light at the end of the tunnel is getting a lot brighter.

Today my mil, sil and I went shopping for Baby Moon for the first time and it made me realize how much I have to accomplish before we actually travel. A to do list is definitely in order but where do I start? I guess finishing her room might be a good place. We have a good start. I actually painted it over a year ago. But, knowing me, I'll probably change it again by the time it's all said and done.

No comments: